Wealth Management is the ongoing process of analyzing the resources you have available to develop and constantly maintain a plan to achieve your specific lifetime goals.
It is made up of two key elements: first, developing and maintaining a Personal Financial Plan that evolves with you as life changes, and second, Investing Your Portfolio with a strategy matched to your personal financial plan for the purpose of enabling you to achieve your goals.
A Personal Financial Plan includes:
- Gathering Information from You and getting to know You
- Discussing Your Goals
- Developing a Financial Plan that incorporates the following:
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Risk Planning
- Ideal Investment Allocation
- Other topics as appropriate such as: Business Exit Planning, College Planning, and Budgeting
- Ongoing Maintenance of the Plan as Life Changes and Goals Change
Investment Management encompasses:
- Determining the appropriate investment portfolio for your goals, stage of your life, and the timeline of your financial plan
- Regular monitoring
- Rebalancing periodically as appropriate and taking into consideration tax implications
If you’d like to implement a wealth management strategy tailored to your unique situation and goals please contact us today.